Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2019

My Father

                                 My Father


Father is the one who make us happy,who support us and many more.So My father name is Chandra Lama.Chandra means moon.He is now 46 years old.He likes to play football,he even won the football  cup  in his young ages.He also like to drive a car.He is supportive and hard worker . He always like to sing in morning.He even has his own song written by him.He like to cook food specially meat because he make's delicious meat with soup.

My father is also an ideal person of my life. He is my real hero and my best friend ever. He always helps me a lot in my any difficulty. He is an internet marketing manager in a limited company in New Delhi. He is very famous person in his office as well as in the society because of his gentleness and politeness.He is very intelligent man and always helps others in their problems. He is the boss of my family and gives advice and instruction to every family member. He solves problems of the neighbours. My father is very kind-hearted person and my real hero and best friend. He always shares with me his all the bad an happy moments. He tells me that he discuss his all life events to me to give me experience and take right steps in the absence of him. My father is very lovely father of the world. He is my real hero, best friend, my inspiration and best person of my life I ever seen. He is the person who helps me a lot in getting prepared for the school, getting rise of the bed and getting my home work done well.



No comments:

Post a Comment