Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

My winter vacation holidays!

On poush, 15th my winter vacation started .During the 1st day of my winter vacation , my tour begain on that day and  I was not allowed to go tour because my parent didn't allowed me  and at that moment I became sad. At around 11:30 I went to sunil house to get prepare for upcomming singing competition .We finish our practice around 4 or 5 o'clock.  On the 2th day we do the same thing. On the third day , I again went to sunil house to practice and at this time we call Sahil to help us in our practice.

On the 4th and 5th day we practice a litter bit and play pubg .On the 6th day we couldn't practice due to the bad condition of weather. On the 7th day I again went to sunil house for practice but this time we call sohendra and aadesh to help us.On the 8th day literally  the same thing but this time we collected money from individual  and buy some junk food to eat. On the 9th day I found on youtube about Visit Nepal 2020 - nepal tourism year 2020 | visit nepal 2020 | lifetime experience. It gives use the idea about the tourism lifetime experence. The link of video is given below:


At that day I also watch about the north korea strictness. Some of the new things I learn about the north korea . 
 .People in the north korea cannot buy the car.
 .Many people use bicycle in north korea.
 .Tourist are not allowed to record video in the train .
 .The security is so tide that they take tourist mobile and see the photo that they have took in the north korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment